Dion's Blog
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Smiling
Wait...I don't get it. Why are you jumping around like that, Daddy? What do you want me to do? You want me to smile?
Well, if it'll make you happy, I'll smile. Here it is, my best effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cousins' Blogs
Donovan's blog
Diksha's blog
Noa's blog
Silas's blog
Esme's blog
Mimi's Blog
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(38)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(86)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(68)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
▼
September
(16)
Me and Mama Support Obama
The adorable snowman
It's not a dunce cap, it's a traditional Nepali hat!
Smiling
My new friend Amar
Family photo
Old Photos
Bath time!
Going for a walk with Daddy
Sleeping on Daddy's shoulder
Uncle Brandon
I support Mom and Dad's school
I can walk! (sort of)
Meeting my great-aunt Jean from England
I am the size of a pillow
I finally met Uncle Garrett!
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment